Magnus Olsson SWEDEN (Stockholm)
The following paragraph has been posted on the world wide web as a Notice for legal purposes. I am being framed by the illegal use of Remote Neural Monitoring.
I Magnus Olsson am a Victim of Remote Neural Monitoring. Anything I think may not be used against me in a court of law or any other venue. The person or persons performing the Remote Neural Monitoring are here by ordered to cease and desist said operations. All persons knowledgeable or participating in said illegal activity must report such to the proper authorities.
What you can do:
- Educate yourself further by visiting our information-packed Mind Control Information Center.
- Learn more about the intriguing history and development of controversial mind control programs in this excellent two-page summary. Footnotes and links to reliable sources are provided for verification purposes.
- For reliable, verifiable information from major media articles on the little-known, yet critical topic of nonlethal weapons, click here and here.
- Read powerful, reliable major media articles on electronic harassment and government mind control programs at this link.
- Inform your media and political representatives of this critical information. Contact those close to you at this link. Urge them to bring this information to light and encourage public dialog on this important civil rights issue.
- Spread this news to your friends and colleagues, and bookmark this article on key news websites using the “Share This” icon on this page, so that we can fill the role at which the major media is sadly failing. Together, we can make a difference.
Read this link PATENT and more: https://remoteneuralmonitoring.com/home
Do you think that humans could advance robot technology so that one day, they could think for themselves without our control, reproduce without human assistance, and get energy from the environment and food sources rather than relying on purely electrical human-produced power?
I have a cousin studying robotics at the South China Institute of Technology and he says robots could be considered “living” so it got me thinking.1967100